Saturday 23 December 2017

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks #BDSM


Welcome to Saturday Spankings. This week a super hot BDSM boxed set for you! Sexy as Hell is available from Amazon, and can be enjoyed on Kindle Unlimited too.



Again I tugged at my trousers. My dick was semi-hard just with me thinking about spanking Zara and using a vibrator on her at the same time. When I’d caught her with Carlos that morning she’d been masturbating and coping with pain, so I figured the vibrator would save her the wrist ache. Plus, I wasn’t sure how well I’d be able to concentrate on finger-fucking during my first go at spanking. Add in holding her down if she got wriggly and it was too much, for tonight at least.
I’d just knocked back a glass of water when the doorbell went. It was nine to the second according to my kitchen clock.
I padded barefoot across the wooden floor, flicked the lock then opened the door an inch. Not waiting for Zara to come in, or even check it was her, I retreated to the darkened living room and sat on the chair, knowing I’d be silhouetted against the backdrop of the London skyline.
The hall light didn’t go on, and after I heard the door shut and several footsteps, she appeared in the frame. The amber glow of the candles bounced off her face and her faux leopard fur jacket. Her hair was loose and fell around her cheeks, furry collar and over her shoulders, dipping an inch or so past her elbows.
“Come here,” I said, tensing my hands on my thighs. God, I wanted her over my knee, head down, arse up. Completely surrendered to whatever I wanted to do to her. Impatience was a bitch that I also had to control.
“Yes, Sir.”
Oh, I loved the way she’d said ‘Sir’. She’d inflected a shot of respect but at the same time she’d stretched the ‘r’ out just enough to be indecent; it had held a breathy quality.
She walked over and as she did my heart shot out a couple of random beats. For a moment I panicked, thinking I hadn’t taken my tablet, but I had, I was sure of it, with my glass of water just then.
Zara smelled divine, like she was fresh from a spicy shower; cloves and black pepper, an alluring, hot-Moroccan-night scent.
She placed her massive handbag on the sofa and pulled out a paddle.
“I won’t be needing that,” I said sternly, “leave it in the bag and strip.”


Box set of three complete novels which make up the Sexy as Hell Trilogy - The Novice, The Player and The Vixen - and three spin-off short stories, The Mistress, The Star and The Harlequin.

What's it all about...?

Sexy as Hell is a trilogy that will submerge you into the black heart of a world of bondage and discipline, Dominance and submission, sadism and masochism.

Dare to take this twisting journey with Victor and you’ll learn the ropes with him, experience every carnal sensation and fall into a dark and dangerous love that grips like a fist and binds like a collar.

Get to know Zara, his sultry teacher, and you’ll gasp when she doles out her sinful instructions but then delight in the stunning results she not only demands but achieves. It seems Heaven and Hell are not so far apart when she holds the reins.

Victor has his layers peeled back, but when he does the same to try to get to his Vixen’s core, a revelation appears. Because Zara is a woman whose vast sexual experience is both her strength and her weakness; she can inflict pain and pleasure, make lusty demands and instruct, but she needs so much more, she needs…

Yes, the time has come to for her to admit to her needs and confess to the repairing her soul hungers for. A sea of memories, a lifetime of control requires an acknowledgement that will cut through her barriers, and there’s only one man up for the job—her virgin, her student, her newly trained monster, Victor Partridge.


Please note, in order to enjoy Victor and Zara’s adventures, the trilogy should be read in order and they have been supplied as such within this boxed set. Also included in this boxed set are three spin-off stories to satisfy your curiosity about the colourful secondary characters - The Star, The Mistress and The Harlequin.









3 comments:

  1. That's pretty intense for a Saturday morning. Great tease.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Leigh on this one, Lily. I'd say Zara and Victor make a sizzling couple. Congrats on the box set release.

    ReplyDelete